There’s a brand new home screen for the Octopus App, separating the functions of Octopus card and Octopus Wallet (formerly O! ePay), so you can easily find the services you need!
The wide range of services of Octopus App include:
Octopus Card Services – for all your transport and retail payment needs
• Check and collect consumption vouchers, and view the cumulative eligible spending and spending records;
• Top up your Octopus cards anytime, anywhere Top up your own Octopus cards, your family’s or even your friend’s, with money in your Octopus Wallet, or from your bank account through the Faster Payment System (FPS) without touching any cash;
• Check and collect the Public Transport Fare Subsidies, and purchase MTR, KMB and First Ferry monthly passes in a breeze;
• Manage your daily expense with ease by checking the remaining value and spending records of your Octopus with a summary by categories.
Octopus Wallet Services – for managing your other daily expense needs
– Transfer money from your bank account
Sign up for FPS Electronic Direct Debit Authorisation to instantly transfer money from your bank account into Octopus Wallet (the “Wallet”) for everyday use;
– Shop globally at online merchants accepting Mastercard, while enjoying peace of mind with the Wallet’s prepaid balance;
– Send money to payee’s Octopus Wallet, Octopus cards or bank accounts (via FPS) with ease;
– Pay with Octopus to enjoy fabulous offers and rewards at popular merchants.For more details, please visit www.octopus.com.hk/octopusapp
Licence Number: SVF0001